BLOG HAS MOVED

This blog is now closed.

Please go to the new blog, Desert Island Mixtapes for all the latest posts.

Http://desertislandmixtapes.wordpress.com

Friday, May 22, 2009

New Grand Archives in September



I don't know how long this has been out, but I just heard about it. Grand Archives is releasing their 2nd full length LP on September 15, 2009 on Sub Pop. The LP is titled Keep in Mind Frankenstein.

Track Listing:

  1. Topsy’s Revenge
  2. Witchy Park/Tomorrow Will (Take Care of Itself)
  3. Silver Among the Gold
  4. Oslo Novelist
  5. Lazy Bones
  6. Siren Echo Valley (Part 1)
  7. Left for All the Strays
  8. Dig That Crazy Grave
  9. Siren Echo Valley (Part 2)
  10. Willoughby

Needless to say, I am incredibly excited!

I'm still waiting for that Southern Glass Home EP you guys promised me!



No comments:

Post a Comment