BLOG HAS MOVED

This blog is now closed.

Please go to the new blog, Desert Island Mixtapes for all the latest posts.

Http://desertislandmixtapes.wordpress.com

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Totes Magotes: Spoon - They Want My Soul

Totes Magotes

Random thoughts on what I'm listening to or thinking about lately


Ah Spoon. I didn't really like their first albums, really liked a few songs off of Gimme Fiction and Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga, and didn't like Transference at all. But now you're back with They Want My Soul and I'm completely sold on this one. So good. Front to back, I love it.  I have listened to it while running (opening of Rent I Pay is perfect for starting a run), while mowing the lawn, while driving, while cooking...what can't this album do?!

Go get it.

Some samples:





No comments:

Post a Comment