BLOG HAS MOVED

This blog is now closed.

Please go to the new blog, Desert Island Mixtapes for all the latest posts.

Http://desertislandmixtapes.wordpress.com

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Favorite Song and Album? J. Tillman may top by 2009 this year

Folks, I may have found a new favorite song. Well, I'm not sure if I could actually do a top songs list, but this one would be up there on it. It comes off of J. Tillman's upcoming September LP A Year in the Kingdom. It is called "There is no Good in Me."

I can't post it now, but will include it in my September Best of 2009 post. Until then, keep your eyes peeled on Tillman's Myspace in case he posts it as a sample track.

Another related heads up: as I am reviewing his new LP for the future post, I can't get enough. This is going to be a TOP contender for best of the year. Seriously. A

ugust has some strong contenders too though - fun.'s Aim and Ignite, and The Fruit Bats' The Ruminant Band are also sounding great!


No comments:

Post a Comment