BLOG HAS MOVED

This blog is now closed.

Please go to the new blog, Desert Island Mixtapes for all the latest posts.

Http://desertislandmixtapes.wordpress.com

Friday, September 28, 2007

Bright Eyes on Leno

Wow - 2 posts in a row featuring performances on Jay Leno. I'm not a big Leno fan . . . but whoever is doing his booking may just win me over! Nah . . . I'll just catch it all online.

Enjoy.




Here are a couple other new Bright Eyes Videos that I REALLY like from his new Cassadaga LP. While there are tunes on the album that I'm not too crazy about, these 2 are great! In fact, if all of Bright Eyes' music sounded like these 2 songs, he would vault himself up near the top of my favorite artists. Unfortunately, most of his releases have been hit and miss for me. These are 2 great videos though with some great strings.

Four Winds


Hot Knives




Consider buying:

No comments:

Post a Comment